Scroll down below for a sampling of several topics Kirsty offers & a video where she shares how powerful online events can be and how she makes it an amazing interactive experience for your attendees. Reach out to discuss a bespoke topic if you have a theme of your own in mind.
CHECK YOUR VITALS – WEBINAR – PART 1 OF 3
“check yourself before you wreck yourself”
Are your people stressed, fearful & close to burning out? Mindfulness training is a staple of Fortune 500 companies, with research showing that practicing mindfulness can improve your focus, making you more productive and reducing stress levels. Right NOW it is more important to your teams mental well being than ever before.
To be mindful is to calm the outside noise and chaos. To learn to manage your triggers and responses. Being more mindful means a person can press pause when they are off-center, for example when they feel triggered in the home / workplace, allowing them to bring themselves back into alignment.
Kirsty gives your people an experience like no other during this session where she facilitates a mini-meditation and teaches them certain breathing techniques. This shows you’re people how quickly they can come back into alignment, rise above their primordial fight or flight system & leaving them FEELING less stressed and more focused by the end of her keynote.
- DISCOVER how the brain operates under stress & how to find your baseline.
- Learn to operate from a place of calm, strength & rationale when communicating.
- Identify what triggers you into fight or flight.
- Gain practical tools to center yourself back into alignment.
“Kirsty’s virtual presenting style & content were SPOT ON! and SO NEEDED right now. Her connection with my team was outstanding! She shared tools and resources that hit the right spot. Personally, I have derived so much from our connection & I am working with her now to organize regular online talks, she is a joy to work with.” DO TERRA TEAM LEADER
CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS – WEBINAR – PART 2 OF 3
“Our thoughts create our reality”
Many struggle to see what limiting beliefs, doubts, anxiety & fears are holding them back. This session is about understanding that our THOUGHTS create our reality.
What Kirsty has learned over the past 2 decades is that the only thing she can control is herself and what is going on up there (in her head).
The quote by Sir Edmund Hillary “It’s not the mountains we conquer but ourselves” is what our journey as entrepreneurs is all about. It’s the inner work that is our most important work. Let’s learn how to control our thoughts, change them for the better & manage external information so that we have the best outcome for success.
- Understand how OUR THOUGHTS CREATE OUR REALITY.
- Become aware of your current thoughts.
- Identify what fears you might be facing right now.
- Change any stinking thinking
- Develop tools to manage external noise.
CHART YOUR COURSE – WEBINAR – PART 3 OF 3
“It’s not the mountains we conquer, but ourselves”
Climbing our personal mountains is not for the faint-hearted, and after 25 years in the real estate sales industry as an entrepreneur and 10 years working with direct sales companies, Fortune 500 companies & coaching top performers, there are a few truths Kirsty has learned:
- You need a clear plan to chart your course up your mountain.
- Those working for themselves need structure and discipline to support their climb.
- You need to recognize what you need at each step as you climb your personal mountain.
- Adapting & having the right tools in your backpack are keys to survival.
- No one climbs alone. Who is carrying you up the tougher parts? we all need a tribe.
- Courage is king when it comes to climbing mountains.
Through moving stories & Practical examples, Kirsty gives everyone on the webinar a little extra courage, leaving them inspired, empowered & equipped to climb their own mountains.
- Be inspired and motivated to get into action and start climbing.
- Understand what ‘your’ next right step is.
- Develop your climbing muscles.
- Identify where in the heroes’ journey you might be.